Gloria is a London-based life coach who helps determined women and leaders get rid of stress and anxiety and initiate a journey of self-mastery.
- The impact of C19 on the mental health of female leaders.
- The biggest obstacles preventing people from committing to a healthy lifestyle.
- Practical advice to reduce stress and anxiety for leaders who are experiencing an unprecedented amount of pressure at this time.
- The importance of leaders being mentally and physically healthy to support and encourage their teams to do the same.
- Tips for you to take care of your own wellness and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- It is essential that, as leaders, we maintain both a healthy body and mind, so that we can credibly encourage our people to do the same. Remember to make yourself a priority so that you can serve others better.
- An effective way to center yourself and calm down during a stressful situation is by recalling one of the top moments you’ve experienced in vivid detail. It may be helpful to write your 3 favorite moments beforehand to be ready for any high-anxiety situations. To support you in doing this, whenever you’re having a great time, take a moment to really feel and observe, so that you can then picture yourself there during times of need.
- And finally, maintaining a healthy work-life balance is challenging, but essential. Start the week by scheduling time to focus on yourself. You can also take short breaks during the day to recharge and remain productive. Remember that it is not something that happens automatically and we must make an effort to make the time in our calendars. Perhaps some weeks it will be easier than during others, but consistency is key.
Gloria Battini helps determined women who are hungry for more joy and fulfillment in their lives, go on an exciting journey of self mastery. She helps women to finally let go of their limitations and step into a new and vibrant version of themselves so they can experience true happiness.
About Heka's Wellness Warrior series:
In this space, we champion human-focused leaders and feature wellness warriors supporting inclusion, wellbeing, and employee empowerment at the workplace.
If you’re a wellness warrior or know of anyone who has gone above and beyond to promote workplace wellness, get in touch and we’ll feature you in one of our upcoming episodes.