A quick summary:
Svetlana Elfimova, co-founder of WeWell Consulting tells us about the importance of raising burnout awareness, as well as practical strategies to make employees feel connected and empowered to detach from work.
- The importance of raising burnout awareness and practical initiatives to do this.
- How leaders can help employees detach from work (especially in a remote working context).
- The impact of psychological wellbeing on job performance.
- Addressing the issue of low morale and employees feeling disconnected.
- Overcoming the obstacles to cultural shift in the organisation.
Svetlana Elfimova is the Head of Organizational Development at Red Square International, as well as the co-founder of WeWell Consulting, an initiative which supports employee wellbeing through online programmes.
About Heka's Wellness Warrior series:
In this space, we champion human-focused leaders and feature wellness warriors supporting inclusion, wellbeing and employee empowerment at the workplace.
If you’re a wellness warrior or know of anyone who has gone above and beyond to promote workplace wellness, get in touch and we’ll feature you in our upcoming episodes.