A quick summary:
Today we are joined by Jenny Mowat, the managing director at Babel PR, a London-based public relations and communications agency. Babel PR was the winner for Best Agency Culture in the European Agency Awards for 2020 and today, Jenny shares insights into what they're doing, and how they are doing it.
- The various initiatives and elements that make up the culture at Babel.
- The drivers behind Babel's paid sabbatical for employees and the impact of this initiative on employee engagement.
- Different ways of supporting employees’ physical and mental health and how Babel's approach to holistic health has changed since the pandemic
- The challenges for 2021 in relation to employee experience and how Babel will approach these.
- Their collaborative process for choosing employee benefits and launching new health initiatives.
- Key initiatives to minimize virtual event fatigue.
About Heka's Wellness Warrior series:
In this space, we champion human-focused leaders and feature wellness warriors supporting inclusion, wellbeing and employee empowerment at the workplace.
If you’re a wellness warrior or know of anyone who has gone above and beyond to promote workplace wellness, get in touch and we’ll feature you in our upcoming episodes.