A quick summary:
Faye McGuiness, Head of Workplace Wellbeing Programmes at Mind, talks to us about the impact C19 has had on the mental health of employees and how leaders can address this moving forward.
With 300,000 people losing their jobs every year because of poor mental health, it's never been more important for leaders to take action.
- How employers can increase employee engagement and involvement with wellness initiatives.
- What leaders can do to support employees’ mental health from a prevention perspective.
- Advice for getting senior buy-in and creating the right conditions for culture change.
- The biggest impact of C19 on the mental health of employees and how leaders can address this moving forward.
- Advice for anyone wanting to implement a new wellness initiative at their company.
Faye is a member of the Workplace Wellbeing department at Mind, the UK's largest mental health charity. In her role, she helps to support employers across all sectors prioritise mental health at work.
About Heka's Wellness Warrior series:
In this space, we champion human-focused leaders and feature wellness warriors supporting inclusion, wellbeing, and employee empowerment at the workplace.
If you’re a wellness warrior or know of anyone who has gone above and beyond to promote workplace wellness, get in touch and we’ll feature you in one of our upcoming episodes.