A quick summary:
Today we are joined by Andrew Bardsley, People and Culture Manager at Modulr and certified mental health first-aider. Modulr was ranked by LinkedIn as on of the best startups to work for in the UK and Andrew is here to share what it takes to gain this recognition.
- The culture at Modulr and what makes it one of the best places to work at.
- Advice for leaders to identify when someone in their team is struggling mentally and strategies to approach this issue.
- Effective ways to inspire employees and support their holistic wellbeing.
- Challenges for Modulr during the past year and how they've overcome them.
- Advice for leaders who want to create a wellness-focused culture.
About Heka's Wellness Warrior series:
In this space, we champion human-focused leaders and feature wellness warriors supporting inclusion, wellbeing and employee empowerment at the workplace.
If you’re a wellness warrior or know of anyone who has gone above and beyond to promote workplace wellness, get in touch and we’ll feature you in our upcoming episodes.